Network of Laboratories for Trans-Border Cooperation.
Find out more about LTCs
Laboratories for Trans-Border Cooperation (LTC) have been operating since 2015 within the framework of the Bordeaux Euskampus Euro-regional Campus, between the University of Bordeaux (UBx) and the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU) and their strategic partners in Euskampus (Tecnalia and DIPC) and IdEx Bordeaux (University of Bordeaux Montaigne, Bordeaux INP, Bordeaux SciAgro, Bordeaux SciPo, CNRS and Inserm), together with other Basque or French research institutions that may contribute to the Laboratory’s objectives.
What is a LTC?
- They are wall-less laboratories
- They are cross-border initiatives
- They focus on one research project
- They are coordinated by two Lead Researchers
- They have a direct impact on the objectives of the strategic priorities of specialisation
What is LTC Sarea?
The Laboratories for Trans-Border Cooperation Network (LTC Sarea) is a formula for collaborations that has been operating since 2015 within the Euskampus-Bordeaux Campus alliance with the aim of creating an institutional framework to allow research teams from the Basque Country and Bordeaux to work together.
- To foster international collaboration environments
- To maximise the impact of LTCs on the smart specialisation strategies in the regions that make up the LTCs
2022-2023 Call for LTCs
Deadline for submitting proposals extended until April 17, 2023
- The full text of the application procedure can be downloaded here.
- The application form can be downloaded here.
For more information and to submit applications, please contact Euskampus Fundazioa via the following email address: email@example.com.